Information provided pursuant to art. 13 of the 2016/679 EU regulation (GDPR)
This information is provided by STYLE ITALIA SRL, with registered office in via Ca 'Rotte 48 / a - 37053 Cerea (VR), as Data Controller.
The collected data are processed in accordance with the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of privacy and rights.
Data processing is done by manual, telematic and IT methods; safety measures are adopted to avoid the risks of unauthorized access, destruction or loss, of treatment not allowed or not in accordance with the purposes of the collection.
The provision of personal data is mandatory only for data strictly necessary to establish the employment relationship with the provision of related services. This transfer is a necessary requirement and its absence implies the impossibility of establishing a working relationship with the provision of the related services.
1. Categories of personal data processed
STYLE ITALIA SRL will process the following personal data:
• Personal data, residential or home address and contact details (telephone, e-mail address)
• Bank and / or payment details
• Data relating to transactions, amounts, discounts and benefits
2. Purpose and legal basis of the processing
The data provided are processed for the following purposes:
• fulfillment of legal obligations, of the institutional purposes envisaged by the writer
• management of the relationship and provision of the services provided
• sending promotional information on STYLE ITALIA SRL services and products, subject to prior consent
The legal basis of the treatment is the supply contract of the product. The personal data provided will be subject to collection, registration, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, limitation, cancellation or destruction.
3. Methods of data processing
In relation to the aforementioned purposes, the processing of personal data will be done by manual, computerized and telematic means, for the mere realization of the purposes themselves and, in any case, in order to guarantee their security and confidentiality.
The processing does not involve the activation of an automated decision-making process or of profiling pursuant to article 22, paragraphs 1 and 4 of the regulation.
In particular, the following security measures have been adopted:
• specific measures put in place to deal with the risks of destruction, loss, modification, access, unauthorized disclosure, whose effectiveness must be assessed regularly
• authentication systems
• authorization systems
• protection systems (antivirus, firewall, anti-intrusion, ...) adopted for treatment
4. Categories of third parties to whom the data may be communicated
For the execution of the contract and the fulfillment of legal obligations, STYLE ITALIA SRL may communicate personal data to the following categories of subjects:
• subjects who perform services of a technical and organizational nature on behalf of STYLE ITALIA SRL
• studies, consultants and companies in the field of assistance and consultancy relationships
• public authorities, where the conditions are met
These subjects will process the data as Data Processors on behalf of STYLE ITALIA SRL.
We declare the use of internal backup computer platforms guaranteeing the specific security measures expressed in the previous paragraph
The updated list of Data Processors is available at STYLE ITALIA SRL and can be obtained through a specific request formulated via email at email@example.com
5. Categories of third parties to whom the data may be communicated for commercial purposes
For the sending of commercial communications STYLE ITALIA SRL, with the prior consent, directly sends all the information, as it does not transfer any data acquired to third parties
6. Duration of treatment and storage period
The data will be processed only for the time necessary for the purposes listed. Below are the periods of use and storage of personal data with reference to the different purposes of processing:
• the data processed for the execution of the contractual relationship and for the underlying services will be retained by STYLE ITALIA SRL for the duration of the contract and for a period of 10 years following the termination of the contractual relationship, unless there is a need for further conservation, to allow STYLE ITALIA SRL to defend its rights;
• the data processed for the fulfillment of legal obligations will be stored by STYLE ITALIA SRL within the limits established by law;
• the data will be processed for the sending of informative, institutional and promotional communications until the possible revocation of the consent given for this purpose
7. Access rights, cancellation, limitation and portability
The interested parties are granted the rights referred to in articles from 15 to 20 of the GDPR. By way of example, each interested party can:
• obtain confirmation that personal data processing is being processed or not
• if a treatment is in progress, obtain access to personal data and information regarding the treatment and request a copy of personal data
• obtain the correction of inaccurate personal data and the integration of incomplete personal data
• obtain, if one of the conditions provided for by art. 17 of the GDPR, the cancellation of personal data concerning him
• obtain, in the cases provided for by art. 18 of the GDPR, the limitation of treatment
• receive personal data concerning him in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device and request their transmission to another holder, if technically feasible.
8. Right to oppose
Each interested party has the right to object at any time to the processing of his personal data carried out for the pursuit of a legitimate interest of the Data Controller. In the event of opposition, your personal data will no longer be processed, provided that there are no legitimate reasons to proceed with the processing that prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the interested party or for the assessment, exercise or defense of a right in court.
9. Right of withdrawal of consent
In the event that consent is required for the processing of personal data, each interested party may also revoke the consent already given at any time. The consent can be revoked by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Right of opposition and revocation of consent in relation to the processing carried out for marketing purposes
With reference to the processing of data for the purposes c) and d) referred to in the aforementioned paragraph "Purpose and legal basis of processing", each interested party may revoke at any time the consent given or oppose their treatment, through a specific request formulated via email at email@example.com. The opposition to the treatment exercised through these procedures also extends to the sending of commercial communications by means of the postal or email service, without prejudice to the possibility of exercising this right in part, opposing for example only the processing carried out by automated communication systems.
11. Right to propose a claim to the Guarantor
Furthermore, each interested party may lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data if he / she believes that the rights he holds under the GDPR have been violated, according to the procedures indicated on the website of the Guarantor, accessible at www. garanteprivacy.it
The exercise of the rights of the interested party is free.
Please note that, taking into account the purposes of the treatment as explained above, the provision of data is mandatory and their failure, partial or incorrect conferment may, as a consequence, the inability to perform the activity.
STYLE ITALIA S.R.L. Location: Via Ca' Rotte 48/A, 37053 Cerea (VR) Phone 0442 80600 Fax 0442 80439 - Warehouse: Via Cavamento 16/A, 37053 Cerea (VR) Phone 0442 333245 Fax 0442 338070 - E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
C.F. e P.IVA 02551840230 Capitale Sociale € 40.000,00 I.V. R.E.A. di VR N. 246195
Oggetto: regolamento utilizzo ns. immagini fotografiche
La presente per chiarimento e regolarizzazione dell’utilizzo di tutto ciò che fa parte del marchio e dell’immagine dei nostri prodotti sia cartacei che digitali (cataloghi, sito internet, foto ecc……) in vostro possesso.
Siamo sicuri che Voi avete utilizzato, utilizzate e utilizzerete tale materiale in modo adeguato al rapporto di fiducia instaurato che pensiamo essere bilaterale.
Pertanto, qualora riceviate ordinativi o richieste dei nostri prodotti dovrete esclusivamente rivolgerVi a noi per l’acquisto.
Vogliamo ribadire che tutte le informazioni che nel tempo vengono trasmesse sono protette e fanno parte del nostro Capitale aziendale. Per il proseguo della collaborazione, vogliate provvedere con L’ACCETTAZIONE.
N.B. : chiariamo che nel caso di non accettazione o dell’uso improprio delle
nostre immagini, diffidiamo formalmente dal proseguire all’utilizzo ai sensi
e per gli effetti dell’art. 1454 C.C. , vigileremo a tutela dei nostri investimenti
e nel caso al risarcimento dei danni o dei fatturati mancanti.
Certi della vostra collaborazione, porgiamo i nostri saluti.